Sony Ericsson today released their results for the fourth quarter and whole year 2007.
The most impressive number first: Sony Ericsson sold over 100 million handsets in 2007 and have an expected market share of a little over 9 percent!
Other highlights as they follow:
- 18% increase in volume year-on-year
- Continued market share gains and profitable growth
- Continued investment for the future
- Margins remain strong as company shifts to broader portfolio
- Unit growth underpinned by increased sales of lower priced phones
- 145 million music enabled phones sold to date, of which 57 million were Walkman® phones – maintaining leadership in music
You can find all interesting and not-sooo-interesting facts in the Press Release.
The bonus picture from this morning’s webcast can be seen after the jump. (more…)